For teachers, students, and parents alike, September marks a new beginning. Early morning wake ups followed by the establishment of new routines can be stressful, to say the least. In this blog post we have compiled some of the best (and most groan-worthy) dental jokes from the World Wide Web, in the hopes that we can inject some humour into your day.
Read on for a chuckle or two – and hey, you might just learn some useful facts to dazzle your peers at your next Trivia night.
Jokes to share with all the dads in your life:
Q: What did the vampire say after the dentist finished checking his teeth? A: Fang you very much!
Q: Why did the male deer visit the orthodontist? A: He wanted to get his buckteeth fixed!
Q: When the dentist went to the fair, what did she like even better than the roller coaster? A: The fluor “ride”!
Q: What has teeth but cannot eat? A: A comb.
Q: What did the werewolf eat after he had his tooth fixed? A: The dentist.
Q: What do you call a worm with no teeth? A: A gummy worm!
Fun facts to whip out at Trivia night:
- A mosquito has over 40 teeth
- A snail has 25 teeth… on their tongue
- An elephant’s tooth can weigh three kilograms (that’s heavier than a big jug of milk!)
- Even though whales are very big, some of them don’t have any teeth. Instead, they have rows of stiff hair like combs that take food out of the ocean.
- Snails are very small but they can have thousands of tiny teeth all lined up in rows.
- Minnows have teeth in their throat.
- Rabbit teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by gnawing on bark and other hard foods.
- A shark has around 40 sets of teeth in their lifetime
- Lemon sharks grow a new set of teeth every two weeks. They grow more than 24,000 new teeth every year!